Monday, 31 December 2012
Sunday, 30 December 2012
Saturday, 29 December 2012
Friday, 28 December 2012
Thursday, 27 December 2012
- Take Half lemon and 3-4 drops of honey.
- Rub the lemon on your face, emphasize the black heads prone areas like nose, chin etc.
- Leave the lemon and honey mixture on your face for 5 minutes, then wash it with cold water.You will see the results immediately.
- Additionally, lemon juice will also fade other marks/spots on the face and honey will moisturize.
Wednesday, 26 December 2012
Some of us are leaving our devices plugged in and running although we’re not using them, and on that way we’re wasting precious energy. However, if you want to stop wasting the electric energy, maybe you’ll be interested in Ring Socket concept.
Ring Socket has a built-in timer that you can set, and after the certain amount of time has passed the socket turns itself off. In order to set the timer on Ring Socket, you have to rotate the ring clockwise and set the timer that way.
Tuesday, 25 December 2012
Cleaning the drains of clogged pipes is always messy and often disgusting job. If you learn how to to clean them you can save real bucks otherwise spent on expensive cleaning chemicals.
Pour 1/2 cup baking soda and then 1/2 cup of vinegar. Cover up the drain during the crazy chemical reaction. Wait 15 mins and pour a pot of boiling water.
It totally clears up the clogged drain caused by hairs and dirt and it's easier on the pipes than Drano. Works every time!!
Monday, 24 December 2012
Sunday, 23 December 2012
This idea is a great way to teach your kids where everything goes. Designate a low drawer for your children's plastic dishes.
To remind them of what goes where, paint and label a silhouette of each dish." I say: Am convinced that the cabinet of mix-and-match sipping cups and water bottles teaches them survival skills.
Saturday, 22 December 2012
These are some handy uses of common salt.
1. If you drop a whole egg on the floor, pour salt all over the egg, let it sit for awhile, then use dustpan, the egg will come right up, without all that mess.
2. Soak stained hankies in salt water before washing.
3. Sprinkle salt on your shelves to keep ants away.
4. Soak fish in salt water before descaling; the scales will come off easier.
5. Put a few grains of rice in your saltshaker for easier pouring.
6. Add salt to green salads to prevent wilting.
7. Test the freshness of eggs in a cup of salt water; fresh eggs sink;bad ones float.
8. Add a little salt to your boiling water when cooking eggs; a cracked egg will stay in its shell this way.
9. A tiny pinch of salt with egg whites makes them beat up fluffier.
10. Soak wrinkled apples in a mildly salted water solution to perk them up.
11. Rub salt on your pancake griddle and your flapjacks won't stick.
12. Soak toothbrushes in salt water before you first use them; they will last longer.
13. Use salt to clean your discolored coffee pot.
14. Mix salt with turpentine to whiten you bathtub and toilet bowl.
Friday, 21 December 2012
Thursday, 20 December 2012
1 1/2- 2 cups uncooked white long grain rice (DO NOT use instant rice. It will catch fire/burn when being heated.) and Old cotton sock.
Optional: A few drops of eucalyptus essential oil
Note: If you want to use this for headache relief, add peppermint essential oil instead of the eucalyptus.
Pour rice in sock (essential oil) and tie closed. Need of sinus relief, just heat it in the microwave for approx 45 seconds (depending), place on pain .
Wednesday, 19 December 2012
The shoelaces were originally white. They were dyed yellow with turmeric.
It's very easy. You just have to put water, turmeric powder, and shoe laces into a kettle and boil them until the shoe laces become yellow.
Then wash the shoe laces with water and dry it in shade. (Be careful. They gradually decolorize when they get sunshine.)
Easy ways to keep container plants safe
When a freeze is predicted and you need to quickly protect tender container plants, try this method.
1. Grab a tomato cage from storage and invert it over your container as shown, so the ends stick up in the air. (Placing a small cafe table or an outdoor chair ― right side up ― over the plant would also work.)
2. In the evening, drape thick plastic, burlap, or other fabric over the cage, making sure it doesn't touch the plant's foliage.
3. The next morning, after temperatures have begun to rise, remove the cover and the cage.
Tuesday, 18 December 2012
Monday, 17 December 2012
Sunday, 16 December 2012
Saturday, 15 December 2012
Air Conditioning and Heating Backpack Bathroom Bookshelf Cat Charger Children Cleaning Cloth Computers Cooking Cost Cutting Creative Decoration Ideas Dining Drilling Fixture Food Fruit Funny Gadget Garden Hairstyle Hanger Happiness Home Home Remedies Homemade House Design Innovative Product Insect Inside Home Kitchen Kitchen Tips Labeling Light Bulb Lighting Fixtures Lunch Box Memories Mouse Trap Necklace Organizing Paint Pest Management Pet Pet Bottle Plant Pot (Planters) Playing Idea PVC Pipes Relaxation Reuse Room Design Rust Self Improvement Shelving Shoes Smart Phone Solar Stairs Stationary Storage Suitcase Table Lamps Tables Tin Can Tips Toilet Paper Roll Tools Toys Traveling Trees Umbrella Urdu Utensils Vegetable Vinegar Wooden Pallet Woodworking